7 Verses Found, 7 Matches Gen 17:1 AND when Avram was ninety years old and nine, Yahuah appeared to El ־ Avram, and said unto him, I am El Shaddai ; walk before me, and be perfect. Gen 35:11 And Elohiym said unto him, I am El Shaddai : be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of you, and kings shall come out of your loins; Gen 46:3 And he said, I am El , the Elohai of your father: fear not to go down into Mitsrayim; for I will there make of you a great nation: Isa 43:12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have showed, when there was no strange elohiym among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, says Yahuah , that I am El . Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am El , and there is none else. Isa 46:9 Remember the former things of old: for I am El , and there is none else; I am Elohiym , and there is none like me, Hos 1...
Comments
Post a Comment