Book of Esther Pro 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. (13:8) Then Mardocheus thought upon all the works of the Lord, and made his prayer unto him, (13:9) Saying, O Lord, Lord, the King Almighty: for the whole world is in thy power, and if thou hast appointed to save Israel, there is no man that can gainsay thee: (13:10) For thou hast made heaven and earth, and all the wondrous things under the heaven. (13:11) Thou art Lord of all things, and and there is no man that can resist thee, which art the Lord. (13:12) Thou knowest all things, and thou knowest, Lord, that it was neither in contempt nor pride, nor for any desire of glory, that I did not bow down to proud Aman. (13:13) For I could have been content with good will for the salvation of Israel to kiss the soles of his feet. (13:14) But I did this, that I might not prefer the glory of man above the glory of God: neither will I ...
Comments
Post a Comment