Popular posts from this blog
The sinful kingdom
Jesus of Nazareth our Messiah and High Priest His Atonement for the Body OF sin (the tares and the wheat a kingdom divided) is creating a NEW man from the two KINGDOMS: the demonic [earthy the first man] the SEED [RNA] Their law: Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; Eph 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: Eph 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. Eph 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Jer 17:9 The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man, and who can know him? Jer 17:10 I the Lord try the hearts, and prove the reins, to give to every one according to his ways, and according to the fruits of his devices. ...
Little man
Book of Esther Pro 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will. (13:8) Then Mardocheus thought upon all the works of the Lord, and made his prayer unto him, (13:9) Saying, O Lord, Lord, the King Almighty: for the whole world is in thy power, and if thou hast appointed to save Israel, there is no man that can gainsay thee: (13:10) For thou hast made heaven and earth, and all the wondrous things under the heaven. (13:11) Thou art Lord of all things, and and there is no man that can resist thee, which art the Lord. (13:12) Thou knowest all things, and thou knowest, Lord, that it was neither in contempt nor pride, nor for any desire of glory, that I did not bow down to proud Aman. (13:13) For I could have been content with good will for the salvation of Israel to kiss the soles of his feet. (13:14) But I did this, that I might not prefer the glory of man above the glory of God: neither will I ...
Comments
Post a Comment