Robbery for burnt offering

 


Isa 61:8  For I Yahuah love judgment, I hate robbery for ascending smoke offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will cut an everlasting covenant with them. 




Php 2:6  Who, being in the form of Elohiym, thought it not robbery to be equal with Elohiym





Php 2:6  

ος

G3739

R-NSM

ὅς

who, whichεν

G1722

PREP

ἔν

inμορφη

G3444

N-DSF

μορφή

shapeθεου

G2316

N-GSM

θεός

godυπαρχων

G5225

V-PAP-NSM

ὑπάρχω

to begin underουχ

G3756

PRT-N

οὐ

no, notαρπαγμον

G725

N-ASM

ἁρπαγμός

plunderηγησατο

G2233

V-ADI-3S

ἡγέομαι

to leadτο

G3588

T-ASN

theειναι

G1511

V-PXN

εἰμί

to existισα

G2470

A-NPN

ἴσος

similarθεω

G2316

N-DSM

θεός

god 


Pro 1:10  My son, if sinners entice you, consent not.

Pro 1:11  If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

Pro 1:12  Let us swallow them up alive as She’ol; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

Pro 1:13  We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

Pro 1:14  Cast in your lot among us; let us all have one purse:

Pro 1:15  My son, walk not in the way with them; refrain your foot from their path:

Pro 1:16  For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

Pro 1:17  Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

Pro 1:18  And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

Pro 1:19  So are the ways of everyone that is greedy of gain; which takes away the life of the owners thereof.





Joh 10:7  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

Joh 10:8  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

Joh 10:9  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.




Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Serpent DNA nailed to the cross

Finger of God

Law