THE Narrow Gate

 


Isa 45:14  Thus says Yahuah, The labor of Mitsrayim, and merchandise of Kush and of the Sheva’iym, men of stature, shall come over unto you, and they shall be yours: they shall come after you; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto you, they shall make supplication unto you, saying, Surely El is in you; and there is none else, there is no Elohiym.

Isa 45:15  Truly you are an El that hides yourself, O Elohai of Yashar’el, the Savior.

Isa 45:16  They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

Isa 45:17  But Yashar’el shall be saved in Yahuah with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Isa 45:18  For thus says Yahuah that created the heavens; Elohiym himself that formed the earth and made it; he has established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahuah; and there is none else.

Isa 45:19  I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Ya`aqov, Seek ye me in vain: I Yahuah speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Isa 45:20  Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto an el that cannot save.

Isa 45:21  Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I Yahuah? And there is no Elohiym else beside me; a just El and a Savior; there is none beside me.

Isa 45:22  Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am El, and there is none else.





Trapped in sin = your host body ad tied in the chains of darkness = DNA

"46 Who of you traps me in sin? If I speak truth to you, why do you not believe me!?"

John 8:46




Verse 46 :::::: Chromosomes = 23/x 24y



Psa 82:5  They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

Psa 82:6  I have said, Ye are elohiym; and all of you are children of El Elyon.

Psa 82:7  But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

Psa 82:8  Arise, O Elohiym, judge the earth: for you shall inherit all nations.



70

Nations

DNA of Jesus contains YY 24 Chromosomes


Mat 26:61  And said, This fellow said, I am able to destroy the Temple of Elohiym, and to build it in three days.

Mrk 14:58  We heard him say, I will destroy this Temple that is made with hands, and within three days I will build another made without hands.

Jhn 2:19  Yahusha answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.


Jhn 2:19  Yahusha answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

Jhn 2:20  Then said the Yahudiym, Forty and six years was this Temple in building, and will you rear it up in three days?

Jhn 2:21  But he spoke of the temple of his body.



SO Did they of THEIR Body "the nature OF angels/Elohim 


Heb 2:16  For indeed he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Avraham. 



The Holy DNA set apart from the world;  the narrow Gate [DNA/BLOOD OF Jesus the Messias] to ascend on the Ladder of elohim back to OUR Father The LORD over all Spirits Who took on a Uncorruptible HOST Body to Build the Temple (Your Holy Angelic Being in a eternal Body)


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Serpent DNA nailed to the cross

Finger of God